PLAN YOUR VISITS IN TOULOUSE AND DISCOVERIES IN OCCITANIA WITH A LOCAL
We created Toulouse Discoveries in 2016 with the sole objective to share our passion for the OCCITANIA region whose history spans form the 1st Century BC to the modern millenium of aeronautics.
Do you dream of having your own private guide who will not only unravel this region's hidden secrets but speaks your language?
Toulouse Discoveries and its private guide will whisk you and your friends and family away on an original experience.
Toulouse Discoveries proposes a wide range of tours and local experiences from those passionate in medieval history, to lovers of food and wine and those fascinated with aircraft and all in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
Tours around Toulouse and Occitania
- All our tours take place within 150kms of Toulouse to avoid excessive driving time.
- An air-conditioned coach for 3-4 passengers (or up to 8 passengers for an additional charge) is at your disposal for pick-up and drop off at the location of your choice.
- Each visit includes short walks that do not exceed 2 kms/day.
Tour in small friendly groups
TOULOUSE-DISCOVERIES will accompany you on each proposed tour in small groups of either 3-4 or 8 people (32 x people max.) so as to guarantee a convivial atmosphere, in a comfortable saloon or Mini Bus or Bus.
TOULOUSE-DISCOVERIES will accompany you throughout the entire day from pick-up at your residence or hotel in a comfortable, secure saloon, and drop you off, even late at night.
A unique and personalised concierge service is available to fulfil all your wishes, even down to the last detail.
ALL INCLUSIVE !
- All tours in comfortable sedan or van
- Pick up and drop off at customer’s choice
- Coffee breaks, top local brunch, free museum entry, late cocktail etc
- Free concierge and extra cab services, etc...
- Slide show and pictures of tour on USB key
- English speaking guide
Henri, as a retiree and a native of the region, I am passionnate about Toulouse where I was educated and became an aeronautic engineer.
My other passion is for the history of Toulouse and its Occitan and Cathar roots and I would be delighted to share my knowledge and small secrets about these.
Contact your guide for any specific requests and/or changes: we will do our upmost to honour your request.
(+33) 7 89 38 19 32